Re: 81 for sale

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:50:21 -0800 "roccet" <roccet@pacifier.com> writes:

>customer backed out of a project car.. so i now have sitting a 1981
>scirocco for sale basically just a shell.. first 75.00 takes ..Clear
title.
>straight car also have a 1.6l carb motor and 5 speed tranny for it
>both ive had for awhile and both worked perfectly when i pulled them.
>make offer on those.=20

Sure thing, deliver it to my house. Ill take it.

Why is it that everytime somebody posts something for sale they NEVER
unclude the single most important piece of info? (LEts see if he figures
it out.)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and