Re: GTX for free

Damn,damn,damn,damn,damn I have to move to Germany very quickly?

Do you know any company over there who needs Unix system administrator,
web designer and computer support person all in one?

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!