Advance / retard

Ok, the people at Honda paid me $20.00 to fry your brains on a sunday night.
Here goes.

	When the car is at idle (1000 rpm) the timing should be at 3 deg. ATDC.
When you step on the gas and the RPM climbs, this setting increases.
Question 1- To what point does this change (+/- # degrees).
Question 2- Does this number ever go below 0 degrees TDC?
Question 3- Would being 1/2 deg. off setting affect the performance?
Question 3- How does the RPM affect the degree position. (eg. 3500 rpm= ?
degrees)

	Thats enough for one night. I've learned alot from you guys, thanks, hope
this last lot of Q's doesn't cause a stroke...  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)
ICQ: 7704980