Re: ND Show stuff

HOTGTX@aol.com wrote:

> I went to make the reservations but, I don't know where the Marriot is
> located.  Makes it hard to get a phone number.
> DO you have the phone number or address.

Hi Dave.. here's everything you wanted to know about the show, and then some.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for hotel info.  You want the
Courtyard Marriott/Milpitas (the cheaper of the two, $69).

Just to confirm with everybody else - the Milpitas location IS the choice.
It's cheaper, Courtyards are nice properties, and it's still plenty close
to ND.... make your reservations asap!  Be sure to ask for the show's
group rate.

-kc-