Re: ND Show stuff

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> wrote:

> Ok, getting ready to make my reservation at the Courtyard
> Marriot, want to
> know when everyone is arriving?  I was thinking of coming
> in Friday during
> the day and spending fri, sat, and sun nights at the
> hotel. Will anyone be
> arround?  I am thinking that if I am driving this damn
> far, I might as
> well maximize my time out there.  Who is in the area?
> Anyone down for
> meeting Friday night for drinks and stuff, and goofing
> off on Sat?
>
> Eric

Jim Jarrett and I are coming up with the So-Cal group on
Friday / Saturday, but we'll be staying with my cousin
Sunday night through Tuesday or so in San Jose.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry