Totally non roc (mp3 to cdr q's) anyone help! Thanks

Thanks for all the input on the mp3's as well as the web page creation.
After trying a few of the suggestions I managed to download a program called
NERO, and holy s@#$, that made things a whole lot easier.  Thanks Mark!

As far as the web page frontier, I think I might try a few of the ideas I
recieved (and possibly some of the offers) from fellow listmembers next week
while I have a little down time.

Again, thanks too all for the info!

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs