Golf Limited was:Turbo motor pics and misc

Stuart writes:
>That rings a bell - wasn't it called the Golf Limited?

He he he, I got to ride in a Golf Limited a couple weeks ago.
Is it fast? Well...I think I got out of the car younger than when I got into
it.
Got pics if anyone want's to see it.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc