Re: Is the Cincinatti get together going to to be an event that will happen?

--- Timothy A Reed <t.a.reed.esq@juno.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:25:30 -0800 (PST) Michael Leach
> <scirocco16v_1@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > there is no possible way the ciny event will not
> > happen unless daun gets rid of his 15 roccs and gets a
> > spankin new saturn!!!!!!!!
>
> Why on Earth would somebody want a new Saturn when you
> could have 15
> Sciroccos for the same price? :)
>
> -Timothy A. Reed, Esq.

That's my philosophy.  :)

Incidentally, anyone want a '92 Saturn SC2?  My sister's
old car is STILL for sale.  She loves her GLi...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry