Re: Help! Dead 16V (fixed) Thanks Andre and listers!

Thanks all for the help, I got a new manual cable installed just now and all
appears to be back to normal. The cable went in no problem. Once again saved
by the list and AndreB, he was gracious enough to drive over pick my sorry
ass up to get a cable after coming home form working two jobs since 10pm last
nite! Thanks alot guy! Now to find out how much its gonna cost me to get the
damn rim fixed.......

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/214,000 mi