Re: ND show update

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 07:45:08PM -0800, Kevin Collins wrote:
> Jason Arms wrote:
>
> > I am sereously concidering going to the ND show in socal.  I want to join a
> > caravan and drive my 16v mkII.  What i want to know is if there are infact
> > any caravans leaving the east coast.  I live in vermont.
>
> Vermont!  Now that would RULE, being able to say we have fucking VERMONT
> represented at the show!
>
> Slight correction, the show is in NorCal, in Santa Clara, near San Jose (just
> south of San Francisco).
>
> If there aren't caravans already happening - start your own!

The more I think about it, and checking my vacation balance, I may have to
make the trek to represent with y'all. :-)  However, I'll be coming up
from the Atlanta area. :-)

I've done the GA to CA trip (last August), it's a 3-4 day trip, depending
on how motivated you are.  I know the more boring stretches are the 570
miles between Salinaa, Kansas, and Denver - and then Nevada, of course.
:-)

-Pat
'87 Scirocco 8V

(Guess it's time to get all the little work done I need to be doing!)