leather cleaining?

I remember about a week or so ago, there was a thread about leather cleaning and conditioning....what products did we decide were the best to use?

Sorry to be posting this same question again, I wasn't really paying attention to those posts cause I didn't have leather, but yesterday I picked up a passenger side and rear leather seats and they need cleaning....they are lookin' pretty good after wiping them with a cloth and hot water, but I think I should get some kind of conditioner.

TIA

Casey
84 Black Roc
84 Silver Beater Roc