RE: new to list...sorta...

> i'm back on the list after a year forced hiatus due to getting canned at
> my previous job, and not having a computer at home.  i finally got a
> home computer...  for free!!  486DX40, windows 3.1...  but it works so
> i'm not complaining...

Congradulations!

> my car is an 86 16V scirocco with ~185K miles that i've had for about 8
> years now.
>
> right now it's got:
>
> K&N filter
> schrick 268
> TT adj. cam sprocket

Well, I'm also planning to buy Shrick 268 cams, but I want to know
how much difference does it make over the stock cams and how
much this adjustable cam spocket adds? If you regulate it to
move your power up in the powerband?

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!