Re: Paint colors for 1981 Scirocco S -was: MK1 S: should i trade.

Randy B wrote:

> Mars Red - Red with a slight orange hue to it
> Cosmos Silver Metallic - Silver with a slight green hue to it.
> Cirrus Grey Metallic - Charcoal with a slight green, yes green, hue to it.
>
> Randy B.

RB,

I _think_ Cosmos Silver is a silver with a slight BLUE tint to
it. Take a good look at one, look in the engine bay (tinted a
slight green by hydrocarbons) and then look in the rear hatch
area, under the carpets etc. See the remaining blue tint? Look
under the rear seat.
Aint it purty? :)

TBerk