From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Marie Laugesen
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 5:35 PM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Bitchy sunroof.

Question.

My sunroof only opens so far.... and is really tight and the gear is
stripped. Anybody ever replaced the cables and sliders on a 'rocco sunroof?
As it stands now, I have to use my hand to help the sunroof open, that's how
tight it is.

Anyhow, lemme know

Marie
 "Does not play well with other children"