Re: Rejoining the fold - 89 Scirocco

Hi Daun,
	thanks for the reply.   It was just the kind
of info I was looking for.  As my lucky Canadian ass
would have it, I'm also looking at a Slegato :-) And
just think, we got 1995 Corrados with Recaros and
airbags too :-)

	Larger fuel tank is good too .. the tranny in those
cars, is it still the close ratio I was used to in my
84 wolfsburg scirocco ?  i wouldn't have minded a taller
fifth gear, but ripping up through those first four is
a real blast.  I think the gearbox in my 86 GTI is the
perfect compromise .. maybe I'll do some kinda switcheroo
:)

Cheers .. I'll keep you all up to speed on what happens

Nathan
'86 GTI

ex-VWs: '94 Corrado VR6, two '84 Sciroccos