Re: Waterfest stuff

At 7:48 AM -0400 6/27/00, Jason Arms wrote:
>List,
>
>Whell, i have my room resurved at the Fairfield Ramada.  I will be
>coming from VT.  I will probably get there around noon time, anyone
>else getting there early?  This will be my second year at waterfest,
>but my first in a hotell hanging with the rocco listers.  What is
>there to do for fun around there?  I have no problem sitting there
>and watching all the baddass rocco's and other vw's rolling in, i
>just don't wanna do it by myself ;)

I think the Ohio/western PA/Toronto/London ON crew will be there Friday.

The Rochester group with the visitors from the West Coast should be
there by about 1pm, if it all goes like it did last year......

The tradition is to park by Brett's car, and then go eat, probably at
the hotel, or the Mexican restaurant in front.  We can decide that
later.

Jason, you'll have a blast. Don't worry.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |