From: Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>
To: CLUBVAC@egroups.com <CLUBVAC@egroups.com>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Monday, June 26, 2000 11:48 AM
Subject: RE: [CLUBVAC] 84 gti head

They are not the same. The 1985 and up cylinder heads have hydraulic lifters
and corresponding cams. You could convert your Rabbit GTi motor but I
wouldn't bother. Doing a conversion requires changing the oil pump and cams.
I forget if theres anything else.
Scott F. Williams
Account Representative
GENUiTY