Re: Bilstein Sport vs. HD

> Same valving but the sports have a different shaft length to keep the
travel
> with lowering springs.  At least, this holds true for the Corrado shocks.
> YMMV
> Ryan
True for the Corrado and other A2 chassis cars.

This doesn't hold true for A1 chassis Bilsteins.  There is a difference in
valving as well as piston length.  The Sports are stiffer.  Neuspeed used to
sell a "custom valved" Bilstein Sport that was supposedly stiffer that a
non-Neuspeed sport.  They may still sell these.  As for longevity, any of
them will last practically forever.  The A2 HD's I had are three years old
with probably 60,000 mi. on them.  They're in their third car and still ride
and handle like new.  The A1 Sports I have are of unknown age and are still
rock solid.

You can't go wrong with these shocks.  They are simply worth the money

Ben R