Re: (non-roc) Stop Napster???

My sentiments exactly. Copying has been going on forever, whether it's right
or wrong, anyone in or going into the industry should realize this . The
internet is just a newer , more efficient tool.Why not go after the producers
of copying tools, like Sony and Panasonic, and Pioneer and JVC
and.......Please! With new technology industries change.The recording
industrie execs.  and musicians will still make plenty of cash , no need to
worry.
John