Re: (non-roc) Stop Napster???

I only have one thing to say to that...
	Read this, and you may feel differently (and you may not):
http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2000/06/14/love/index.html
	It's a great article by Courtney Love on the subject, makes the
whole picture much clearer. It's not about artists, it's about record
companies.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah