Re: Euro Light fixin's

Hello Michael,

> Hey Dirk are these the lights that you gave Neal  Tovsen
> they kind of have a purple color to them when the
> light hits them during the day

like on my ripped 16V ? :
www.Scirocco2.de/rip16v_04.jpg
yes, exactly these are the PHILIPS ALLWEATHER...
there is no blue tint or similar crap involved.

> is that something I would have to order from you?

hm, if they aren't available in the USA, I could get them for you.
or simply ask Potterman, he is THE MAN that has all the good stuff in the
USA.
( I wish we had such a good parts dealer here here in Germany !! )

> what would they cost me?????

I don't know exactly, I have to go to the shop and ask about the exact
price.
should be about $20 a pair I guess.

Greets
Dirk