Re: rd motor

the 8v motor will be in the 76 with full bilstiens and other stuff for
fun.....10.1 brakes
i am not to worries bout the low end since i am a lead foot driving mofo, i
will be workign out the 16v 2.1L hopefully soon , i am not sure, i have to buy
another big valve head...1450 so that set me back a bit.....but i willpress on
, i am also putting a set of 276 shricks int eh 2.1L i have sold my 268*'s
jonas