Re: installing eurosport lower strut tie bar

> I know this is a straightforward installation, but
> the bar appears to be
> about 1/2 inch too short! it is the non triangulated
> one, and it doesnt quite
> reach from a-arm to a-arm. any ideas? tia

I went throught the same thing when installing my
4 Point Eurosport bar. You're supposed to get
measurement of the distance between the A-Arms because
of frame flexing on A1's. I had to HEAT my bar really
good and then bent it ever so slightly to fit both
table. Next time, I'm buying the Autotech one. It's
adjustable. And the same thing for the Neuspeed two
point, (I think).

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
86 Scirocco