Re: installing eurosport lower strut tie bar

Yup, your chassis has started to sag.  Do you have the car on ramps or jack
stands?  If it's on ramps, you may be able to get it on by taking the weight
off the wheels and using jackstands at the body lift points instead.  Aside
from that, I don't know what to tell you.  The bar is designed to fit on a
car that hasn't flexed too much yet.  I had to work with mine a little to get
it on, maybe 1/8 to 1/4".  I used one of those "alignment bars", kind of like
a crowbar with a round point end on it to align the holes a bit better.

Tom