Re: Was: Good wipers now: Rain-x

I've never used anything on my windshield and I almost never have to use my
wipers.  The last time was on the trip to Cincy when we got caught in a
monster downpour, but before that I can't even remember when.  Probably has
something to do with the shape and angle of the windshield.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Only realize the truth...There is no spoon"