clutch cable update

List,

Whell i swaped in a manual adjust clutch cable tonight in my scirocco.  Now
my baby shifts just fine, and the clutch feel is much more firm and positive
feeling.  i like the feel much better than the self adjuster.  Now i think
my fuel pump is starting to go.  I will have to replace that before i leave
for waterfest!  My 16v seems to skip and spudder a little when i really get
on it, and my fuel pump is making funny whining noises.  Oh whell, i have
lots of $$$ to spend cause i love vw's!  Cant wait for waterfest!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :( parts for sale.