Re: shift linkages and tranny seals

Ya, I guess I should have said "manual" instead of "Bentley" but I've never had
any other manual and I've never found a problem, error, or omission.  My real
point to Jorel and to everyone else is to please just by some manual.  I would
never want to discourage anyone from posting a question to the list, but so
often we read the post from some poor tortured Scirocco owner who's 16V  won't
idle or something, but they haven't taken the first step to troubleshoot a
single system or component.  I hate to see people suffer like that.

Bill