cv joint removal.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if you are supposed to remove the
sway bar before you take out the passenger side cv
joint?  I pulled one out last week and had a hell of a
time trying to pull it out and ended up putting a
pinhole in the boot.  I guess you are supposed to
remover the sway bar before you take out the cv?  I
never remembered doing this before.  Oh well let me
know what you do.  I am not out anything thanks to
CRAPA's (NAPA) lifetime warrenty..

thanks,
Tony