Re: speedo not working

> probably just the speedo cable isn't connected all the way as the tach is vacuem controlled I believe.  anyways just reach up under your panel and feel for the speedo cable and push it in, i am pretty sure that you don't need to pull the guages back out...this is how I did mine once.

  ummm...yes and no. i've had the same problem for a long while now (and
since it's hot i've been really having a problem). i don't know the fix
for it and most people just say play around with it (no offense to
rich). i've played around with it, replaced the damn thing with a single
unit piece, and pretty much everything else under the sun. the only
thing i haven't done is put speedo lube on the end before i stick it
back in. something tells me that the lube also helps the cable to
properly spin inside the cluster. i was considering using vaseline (for
the cluster, dammit! :)  for the simple fact i can't find speedo lube
out there.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com