Re: speedo not working

probably just the speedo cable isn't connected all the way as the tach is vacuem controlled I believe.  anyways just reach up under your panel and feel for the speedo cable and push it in, i am pretty sure that you don't need to pull the guages back out...this is how I did mine once.

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL