Re: non-roc (2.0l block, digifant?)

I've talked to a couple of people about both aspects of this, and this is
what they said. No personal experience.
	1. Digifant basically sucks. You'll get less power than with just
about any other fuel system
	2. A 1.8 motor with 10:1 pistons is easier to do, and gets you
damn close to as much power (I actually wonder about this one, and would
love to hear comments on it - and we may well get to dyno my Rabbit with
10:1 pistons at some point - I'm definitely thinking about doing it).
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah