Re: non-roc

I have one, my dad has one, my friend Emily has one, my other friend Emily
has one, my friend Max has one, my ex coworker Mary has one...
	Heh. That's not a problem at all. That just means the diff lock is
stuck. To read about the car and how it works and why "It's stuck in 4wd"
is actually an incorrect statement (understandably) - visit my webpage
(below)
	Any questions on them, feel free to ask - they RULE!

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah