Re: Alternator/Ignition Noise

In a message dated 6/21/00 5:04:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PL16V@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with installing stereo's
 and getting TONS of alternator and Ignition Noise?  Any solutions?  >>

I have zero noise in  my set up.  The only thing I did special was to
seperate all of speaker wires from the power wires.  My power wire for the
amp runs down the left side of the car and my speaker cables run down the
center.  And I have a good ground because I scraped all of the paint and all
of the primer all the way down to bare metal.  good luck

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html