Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:01:43 -0400
From: "Tom" <PL16V@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Alternator/Ignition Noise

Hello All,
     I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with installing stereo's
and getting TONS of alternator and Ignition Noise?  Any solutions?  I have
tried to eliminate ground loops, and I've installed a noise filter on the
power line to the head unit, but to no avail.  Any help would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom.

Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix