Re: power steering leak/ rack removal

Speaking of all this fun with steering racks I have a
new one at my house that I need to install.  Anyone
have any life saving tips?  I have done a manual one
before is a power one much more difficuld.  the wosrt
part about the other one was where it met the splines
form the steering column.  Ohter than that it was
pretty simple.  I assume you drain the pump before you
begin.  Also bently says to use Dextron-Mercron III
this is ATF right?  Should I use this or go get raped
$25 a quart form vw.... I know I know I am going to
look at the bently for the answers when I get home..

thanks for any info..
Tony