'87 16v radiator fan wiring question

I've installed everything in the engine compartment on the MkI but when it
came to wiring in the driver's front corner I had some repairs to make, as
this is where the donor rocc was hit.  Anyway I now have a complete fan
harness and am having problems on the location of one of connectors it ties
into.  There are two connectors, one is black and is connected and the
other is white and I can't find where it goes.  Bentley didn't help me out
on this one.  It has three wires going into two terminals- a red/black and
red/white into one and a red/black into the other.  I looked on the
'86(with the same setup)  to see where it connects and it's other half is
coming right out of the harness that has wires for front lights,
fan(obviously) etc.  Now on the MkI;s harness(from an '87) there is
nothing.  So I cut back some of the protective wrapping from the harness
and still nothing.  So where is it's other half, anyone?

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Later this year:
'75 wife and her
'98 Neon R/T