Re: Ac re-install etc.

At 06:02 PM 6/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>> 110$$!!! wow, I got mine charged for only 20$, only needed the one can
>> (pound?) to fill it but still. the R12 is cooler, and at least in my
>> case..cheaper.
>
>  well, then, where do you live? given current gas prices plus my mpg, i
>can drive...630 miles from central ohio to get my a/c recharged for
>cheaper than here. that pretty much covers most of the midwest. :)

LOL...Iam by Albany Ny.   a friend of mines father does refrigeration work,
and he can get the freon for cheap. thats how I manage to not spend that
much money.  Maybe I can get some cans for WF if folks want them???

currently tormenting Ronald Mcdonald with an electric cattle shocker thingy

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl