Re: gas prices in Chicago - WTF's up with that??

It's an elaborate cover-up for the nuclear weapons secrets "lost" a few weeks ago at Los Alamos. (during the "controlled" fires set during what is typically the wind season there)  Shifts the news media away from what is serious to the informed minority, to what is inconvenient for the masses.

"The Chinese can now wipe out any city in North America" turns into "Why the hell do I have to spend $5 extra to fill my tank?"

Dan "right wing" Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/