Re: WaterFest travel advice

At 9:33 AM -0400 6/14/00, Patrick Young wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 03:47:23AM -0400, UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> > In a message dated 6/13/00 2:10:56 PM EST, chris24g@yahoo.com writes:
>
>I just put the vacation request in - where's everyone staying?

The Fairfield Ramada is "the" place to be.  I don't know the info off
the top of my head but if you go thru <http://www.rapidparts.com> to
the Waterfest info, they will have all the scoop.

If you thought the party scirocco.org had out in back of the Milpitas
Courtyard was fun - wait till you see Waterfest!  Imagine if that
whole parking lot was FILLED with VW's, and their owners hanging
out.....plus lots of burnouts going on in front.

(I suspect some cracking down on that....)

I also assume that as in the past few years, we'll do dinner,
gathering by Brett's white 16v Saturday afternoon, and then going
somewhere.  We ate in the hotel last year, it was ok, there was also
a Mexican restaurant (with really tasty Margaritas) across the
lot......

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |