Re: WaterFest travel advice

In a message dated 6/13/00 2:10:56 PM EST, chris24g@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'll throw in for gas if my money hasn't been taken by a 3
 card monty hustle...(ok, so I watch a lot of tv...) >>

Actually last year while in Times Square we watched a game going on , that is
until a guy on the corner gave a signal and they split like roaches with the
light on . Thirty seconds later a police van pulled up and the cops hopped
out and looked dumfounded because they got away .
The game is only half the scam as we witnessed from afar , the other part is
clogging up the sidewalk and creating a diversion while accomplises
pickpocket lookyloos . A friend of mine tried to take a picture of the game
going down and one of them got VERY mad to say the least .

If Waterfest wasnt in NYC (well close enough) I would not go but the city is
so interesting its worth the 18 hour drive , each way that is .

Jasin
2 MK1s
1 B4