Re: New 16v Key!

Jason, if you need any work done by a dealer, I've got the best one.  And
they wont give you that "new customer" crap.  If you're coming to WF perhaps
you can come a day earlier and I'll make an appt for you to get this taken
care of.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Try to realize the truth...There is no spoon"