Mini Cooper S

From: Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>

I lust for a a Mini Cooper S done up in red Monte Carlo rally trim. It'd
have to
be a hotted up 1300cc example with a Jack Knight 5-speed, (big!) 13"
Minilight
rims, rollcage, and a rack of Hellas on the front. Would I trade my rallycar
for
one.... Probably! Danger be damned; let's have some fun! Braaaap,
braaaaaaaaap.... I'd go hunting for ricers and show'm whose boss!

"Whaddya know 'bout this, hmm... PUNK?"

Scott F. Williams
____________________________________

YEAH!
Scot just described the car that me an my GF, Ofelia, were going to buy. It
was a FAR car from $1000, but it had everything. It was a 'real' car, AC,
leather seats, burlwood dash... All in the insanely cool cooper body with
the white roof and hood stripes, 4 foglights, 5-speed, 13" panasports...
Ahhhh...
Alas, we couldn't see buying a new car without a warantee or even replacemnt
parts locally. The cooper will someday be owned by me, but as a second car,
not my daily driver.

Besides, I'd have to listen to Scott harass me all the time about taking it
out for a rally... "c'mon man, what's wrong with you? This car was *meant*
to be rally'ed!"   "...gee scott, I dunno.  Ofelia would kill me if I
scratched our car... *whimper*"

:)

Chris Chemidlin
http://www.spredhaus.com