Carfax reports

I got two Carfax reports in my e-mail yesterday and today.  One is for
an 87 Scirocco #18612 and an 83 Rabbit #73472.  If these are yours,
lemme know and I'll forward them to you.  Everyone else, sorry for the
off topic post.

If I remember right, this Carfax thing expires on the 15th, so if you
have any to run, ya better do it soon!  :-)

Another note.  You must watch what you say on this list.  I posted the
other day about Callaway cars being fine for daily driving and what
happens?  I destroyed a CV joint last night.  Oops!  :-)

-Mike