RE: New Wheels

I'm lucky then.  My wife's car when I met her was the '84; until I got my
hands on it.  Then our wedding present was the Scirocco.  I fear that the
days of carpet and tile floors will soon be upon us, but until they are I
will push for the turbo install :)

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI