Re: Someone thought my 'rocco was an Audi.

DAMN!!!!  so that means that when I go to Australia in January for my co-op
Job (if I can find one that is) that I won't be able to buy a scirocco to
drive around for the 4 months I am there?????

You have got to be kidding me!!!  What the hell am I going to drive???

Casey
84 Roc