New Wheels

Well I just accepted my first job after graduating college and I told
myself whenever I landed my first real job, I would splurge and get myself
a set of wheels. So I just ordered some Mille Miglia Evo's with Yokohama
A520's in size 205-40-16. I contemplated long and hard on the 15 or 16
inch question and decided that since I liked the way the 16 looked I would
get those and just switch back to the teardrops for the track. Hope I made
the right decision...the wheels should be here on friday, so I'll post
pics then.

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v