Re: 140 pounds of soil, 4 cubic feet of mulch

. Just thought I would share a
>silly observation amongst friends.

Silly observation?? hmmmmmmm. was drivin yesterday, wasnt payin attenetion
to what was on the radio..I was just enjoyin the ride when Faith Hills song
Breathe came on. Now normaly I would change the channel, but I didnt
care..Then the most amazin thing, the lyrics make total sense if it was
about a guy driven his rocc!!!!!!
you guys NEED to find it and and listen to the words...it IS cool, Just
remember its about You driven yer rocc!!

BEAT RONALD MCDONALD WITH A TIRE IRON

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl