Driver's Fest - Anaheim - Sunday, July 23rd

How about it boys and girls - who's gonna make this gig??  It's 2 minutes
from the Potterpeople's place, what better excuse to come down and visit
your critical supplier!  We need to have a summer event of some kind anyways,
it would be nice to see a bunch of you boys from NorCal and points even
further north (and east for that matter) cruise on in for the show.  We NEED
to have a strong Scirocco presence there.. the car show will no doubt be
huge, full of New Beetles, Golfs, Mk3 2-liter Jettas with lots of chrome
and other offensive stuff.. we need to add a touch of class to the event!

I have room for 2 or even more to stay at my place, I'm only about 20 minutes
away from The Pond.  Of course we can get a big dinner together and do some
serious partying on Saturday...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0