Re: This is a Really Stupid Low-Tech Question

Bill.Scarince@tenneco-automotive.com writes:

<< So when you guys change your oil, what do you do to prevent/reduce the
repeat of
 the Exxon Valdez you get  >>

this won't help you one bit but I have been changing oil in the cars now for
4 years and I always end up with about a quart of oil on the garage floor.
Never fails.  Part comes from the oil filter and the other part comes from
trying to refill the oil containers with the old oil. Maybe one day I'll get
it right. Later

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html