Oil pressure sender -- was - Re: oil light problem

--- thescirocco@juno.com wrote:
> I prefer the VDO electrical sender with the dual
> output, one for the
> gauge, and the 2nd for the idiot light.
>
> Peter

How the hell can this work when there are two senders?
One for the low end bar and one for high end bar(I
think it's <1.5). Wouldn't you need two senders with
dual output, and a gauge with dual input or Y adapter?
The idiot light already has two inputs.
I too need to know this because I snagged a great set
of gauges from an Audi 4000 recently.
Also, does anybody know a part number for the Oil
temp. sender that is for the 170C gauge?

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas